What Do I Need to Eat to Increase Fertility?
It is common knowledge that diet is important to maintain optimum health and all the more when trying to conceive a baby! It is important to eat right, to prepare your body right, and increase your chances of conceiving a healthy baby. Therefore, it is best to find out some natural foods to include in your diet and some that need to be removed.
Nowadays, the food market is offering a lot of nutritious, and “junk” food. Naturally, you would want those that taste good. This relates to a phrase that goes, “a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips”. Therefore, for the sake of having a healthy baby, there is a call to sacrifice what you like or want for what you need. It’s true that women on “junk food” diets can increase fertility, but it’s always best to acquaint yourself with some of the healthy foods that increase fertility.
There are natural foods available to support fertility. For some women, it may take a while for them to adjust to eating healthy, but for you, every meal counts and is a must if you want to conceive soon.
Here are 8 Healthy Foods that increase Fertility
- Unrefined Carbohydrates – Choose those high in fiber, which can help regulate your body’s blood sugar levels. A good pre-pregnancy weight is crucial to your chances of conceiving.
- Plant-based Proteins – Studies have shown that replacing animal protein with plant-based protein can substantially lower problems with ovulation. Some plant-based protein sources would be beans, tofu, lentils, nuts & seeds, spirulina, and chlorella.
- Antioxidant-Rich foods – These are helpful to sustain fertility work. Fertility in men can also benefit from antioxidant-rich foods.
- Iron plus Vitamin C for absorption – Having sufficient iron in your diet is important to increase fertility by 60%, which means more chances of getting pregnant and lower risk of ovulation problems. Then pair iron with Vitamin C for absorption. Fruits, especially citrus ones, help enhance fertility, especially in men. Vitamin C plays a role in boosting the immune system and thus aid in a healthy conception.
- Healthy Fat or unsaturated fats – Nuts, seeds, olives, and avocados help increase fertility. Fatty fishes are likewise healthy — salmon, sardines, mackerel, herring, and anchovies.
- Calcium – Calcium helps to make strong bones and is especially important for pregnant women to consume. Calcium is present in milk. Make it whole milk, not skim or low fat. A dish of ice cream or full-fat yogurt would be enjoyable and fertility-friendly, too!
- Vitamin B6 and Folic Acid – Vitamin B6 is a reproductive hormone regulator and Folic Acid helps to prevent certain neural-tube defects in the fetus.
- Water – It is probably the best and most important liquid to hydrate yourself. It makes up 75% of our bodies, and thus water is very essential to grow a baby. Get in the healthy habit of drinking at least eight cups of water a day.
As much as health is important for you, your baby’s health depends on what you take in your system.
What is Natural Progesterone Cream?
As mentioned above, there are natural foods that increase fertility. There is also a natural way of boosting your conception chances by using that natural progesterone hormone. This hormone is produced in small quantities, mostly in the corpus luteum of the ovary and adrenal gland. Let’s inspect the functions of the progesterone hormone. First, it strengthens the lining of the uterus for the fertilized egg to attach and survive, avoiding a miscarriage. Second, it prevents immune rejection of the developing fetus until full development throughout the pregnancy. It aids the body to utilize fat for energy during pregnancy. It also promotes libido production around ovulation and increases new bone formation by activating osteoblasts. Lastly, it protects the body against endometrial, breast, ovarian, and prostate cancer.
Natural progesterone cream is used by women who have low levels of progesterone. This is the preferred kind as opposed to the pharmaceutical-grade progesterone creams since it is created from plant sources.
What Does Progesterone Cream Do For You?
Science has shown that the progesterone hormone works together with estrogen and other steroid hormones, cortisol, and testosterone, to create the hormonal balance necessary for proper menstrual cycle, preparation of the uterine lining for pregnancy and even ensuring the safety of your pregnancy until delivery. If you need to replenish progesterone in your body, this is where the natural progesterone cream for fertility comes in.
Aside from low progesterone hormone: dietary problems, stress, and obesity are some other contributory factors to infertility. That said, improving fertility is one benefit of using natural progesterone cream.
How Do I Apply Natural Progesterone Cream?
Within seconds, the natural progesterone cream gets absorbed quickly and easily into the body by rotating locations of application. The best areas to apply the cream are places with capillary blood flow—face, neck, upper chest, breasts, palms, soles of feet, and inner arms. Now how much is needed? You need to be careful not to put too much or too little. The general dosage is 40mg daily—20mg in the morning and 20mg in the evening within the two weeks before your period. You can also consult your doctor to be safe.
If conception is what you want sooner than later, seek to pay attention to your body’s needs—food and drink intake. Don’t forget physical exercise and necessary lifestyle changes to go side by side with natural foods that increase fertility.