Mangoes are so healthy and full of antioxidants, so mango smoothies are doubly wonderful. This recipe is similar to Dr. Axe’s but we think ours is yummier. This is more than refreshing and don’t let the cilantro fool you. It adds life and light. There is plenty enough for two and make it even more packed with power by adding One Day Protein powder to it.
- 1 mango, peeled and pitted – use 1 cup of frozen mango chunks if you wish.
- Juice of 1 medium lime – lemon will work if it is all you have. You can use a citrus squeezer.
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped – if you like the flavor of mint then try adding a few sprigs of mint leaves instead.
- 2 to 4 ounces of filtered water
- 1/4 cup coconut milk. We like the Taste of Thai brand best.
- 1 heaping tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate – make sure there is no sugar added.
- 1/4 cup pineapple chunks
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth
Hormonal imbalance due to low progesterone. Visit our Store or contact us for more information. Don't take chances with the baby you work so hard for. Cycle Balance Creams and Oil, PMS Balance and Balance Creams. We've been there and we know how you feel right now.