For most women, the first step, after saliva and cholesterol tests is often to determine if low DHEA and Amenorrhea are linked for them. For this a Progesterone, DHEA and Amenorrhea Challenge may be helpful. This is commonly used with naturopaths and kinesiologists.
Sometimes it is just enough to restart, to jumpstart, the cycling by bringing the major hormones into line. DHEA is a precursor the major players, estrogen, testosterone and progesterone. By then adding Progesterone to mimic the benefit of ovulation in the second half of the cycle often times a reset will occur.
A sample schedule of a Progesterone, DHEA and Amenorrhea Challenge might go like this:
- Eat healthy during this time to help the body to heal and cleanse
- Progesterone and DHEA creams for 21 days and then 5 days off waiting for a period. It is easy to count Day 1 on the first day of the month since you have no base to begin with otherwise.
- If a period comes use both creams from Day 12 to 26. That means the first day of bleeding is your new Day 1 and you will count for 12 days. On day 12 start the creams again and use until Day 26.
- Your period should start a few days after going off the creams.
- If it DOES start then continue the 12-26 regimen with both creams for several months.
- If it DOES NOT start within 5 days then start the creams again. REPEAT until cycles begin to form naturally and then move to the 12 to 26 day cycles until you achieve the desired results.
If you are an athlete, continue the 12-26 for the duration of intense times of physical stress.
Female Balance and B100 Complex are excellent additions to this regimen. Female Hormone Balance is an herbal blend for hormone balancing. B100 Complex provides essential B Vitamins helpful in times of physical and emotional stress.Supplements: PMS Balance, Cycle Balance PLUS, DHEA Creme, Female Hormone Balance and B100 Complex Tests: ZRT Saliva Hormone Home Test Kits and Cholesterol Home Test Kits
The #1 Reason for Spotting:
Hormonal imbalance due to low progesterone.
Don't take chances with the baby you work so hard for.
See our list of top progesterone creams.
We've been there and we know how you feel right now.